Affordable Plastic Surgery In Phoenix
Welcome to sunny Phoenix, where we have all the heat—but none of the humidity! The Mia Aesthetics clinic in Phoenix, Arizona has the same affordable prices and excellent surgeons that you’ve come to know us for at our other locations. Our clinic leads the way in plastic surgery, employing the latest surgical techniques and tools to stay on the cutting edge, continually advancing in our field.
We can provide you with the surgical and non-surgical procedures you desire and the results you’ve been dreaming of. We stay at the top of our game to give you the body you want. Whether you’re wanting larger breasts or a more subtle change like slimmer cheeks, we can provide the results you need safely and affordably.
Convenient Phoenix Location
- 1.5-hour flight from Albuquerque
- 1.5-hour flight from Los Angeles
- 2-hour flight from Salt Lake City
- 2-hour flight from San Francisco
- 3-hour flight from Seattle
- 3-hour flight from Portland
Safety is Our Top Priority for All Our Plastic Surgery Procedures
In Phoenix and at all of our other locations, Mia Aesthetics always makes patient care and safety our top priority. We carefully screen the surgeons we hire and make sure the members of our surgical teams have the best-in-class education and training. We hire the best of the best and then provide them with state-of-the-art surgical facilities filled with the latest proven technology. Our goal is to give you the best surgical outcomes possible in a safe environment that has all the necessary equipment to provide the best care and outcomes that we can.
How Plastic Surgery at Mia Aesthetics Phoenix Works
Your surgical journey with us begins when you request a free virtual consultation. Once we receive it, a surgical coordinator will contact you to talk about your desired outcomes and surgical options. We may ask you to send us pictures or video so we can get a better look at you specifically and better personalize your plan.
Our friendly staff will then walk you through your financing options. We will then help you secure and submit the necessary bloodwork and labs.
With all of that out of the way, you can focus on the excitement you’ll feel on your big day. Before your surgery you will speak with your surgeon, giving you an opportunity to ask any last-minute questions and review the surgical plan. After that, your highly-skilled surgeon will perform your chosen procedure or procedures. Many people combine multiple procedures into one surgery so they require only one recovery period.
Speaking of the recovery period, we will send you home the day of your surgery to start yours. If applicable, we will monitor you as you come out of anesthesia. We’ll then provide you with post-op instructions. After that we will send you home with your driver/caregiver and continue to support you as needed as you recover, scheduling the necessary follow-up appointments and answering any questions you may have along the way.
How We Are Able to Keep Plastic Surgery Affordable
Our first goal is to make plastic surgery safe. Our second is to keep it affordable so that anyone who wants plastic surgery can get it without resorting to dangerous medical tourism. One way we do that is by letting our surgeons focus mainly on performing surgeries. The support staff at Mia Aesthetics are well-trained and able to provide you with all the help you need. This allows our surgeons to focus on nothing but you and your surgery.
We have also partnered with several different financing companies to provide you with multiple payment options. These companies allow you to pay for your surgery over time, spreading out the payments and breaking your surgery costs into smaller, easier to manage installments. You can choose whichever provider or plan works best for you.
Our Most Popular Plastic Surgery Procedures in Phoenix
We provide a wide array of plastic surgery procedures at Mia Aesthetics, but there are definitely some patient favorites. Some of our most popular surgeries include:
- Brazilian Butt Lifts (BBLs) – During this procedure, liposuction is used to remove unwanted body fat. This fat is collected and then reinjected into the buttocks to naturally add volume and a more desirable shape.
- Liposuction – Liposuction uses a special tool called a cannula to literally suck out unwanted fat. This procedure can slim and sculpt almost any part of your body, providing improved body contours and a more toned appearance.
- Tummy tucks – During a tummy tuck, your surgeon will remove any excess skin and fat from your abdomen. They will also repair any muscle damage, if necessary, such as the splitting of the abdominal wall that pregnancy can cause. The result is a flat tummy you’ll want to show off at the beach.
- Breast lifts – A breast lift gives sagging breasts a pick-me-up without changing their size.
- Breast augmentation – If you’re not happy with the size of your breasts, implants can help. Implants can provide upper fullness while increasing the overall size of your breasts.