Top 10 Things To Do in Cottonwood West, UT
The small town of Cottonwood West, UT, is an excellent place for people who want to get away from the hustle and bustle of city life. With an impressive list of activities that rival any big city, this quaint little town has something to offer everyone. Learn more here.
From hiking in the mountains to fishing on one of many nearby lakes, there is so much you can do here! So what are you waiting for? Visit us today!
- Day trip to Zion National Park
- Hiking in Red Canyon
- Go-karting at Thunder Raceway Indoor Speedway
- Visit the Grafton Winery and Tasting Room
- Golf on one of our many courses nearby, such as Oakridge Country Club or Edgewood Tahoe golf course. You can also play a round of disc golf at Union Hill Disc Golf Course!
- Boating or fishing at Pineview Reservoir
- Catch a show at Eccles Theater
- Visit the Great Basin Art Festival in August. This annual event brings together some of the best local and regional artists, food vendors, entertainers, and musicians to one place!
- Watch a movie under stars on Friday night during the Movie Under The Stars season from June through September.
In addition to all these great activities, you can also visit our antique stores for unique finds and dine anywhere along Highway 89, where there are lots of great restaurants. There’s something here for everyone, so explore Cottonwood West. Learn more about A New Adventure: What’s in Wildwood, UT.